Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am the worst...

at updating this blog lately! I just noticed my last post was 2 weeks ago.

Work has been crazy busy lately -- busier than it's ever been. So busy I had to postpone my follow-up with the pulmonologist for a month, so I'll have to wait a little longer to see what improvements I've made. I could not be happier with how much better I've felt since starting on Singulair. I know it takes a few months to see the true difference, but I have noticed such a difference already (take that allergie season!) Since my asthma is also allergy induced, I usually struggle a lot during allergy season, but this time around it hasn't been nearly as bad. I still get the watery eyes/runny nose/sore throat deal but I haven't had much trouble breathing.

I'm hoping this is the last week I'll be this busy. I also said that to myself last week. I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE I'll have something of substance to say soon.

Stay tuned in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment