Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Doctor's Orders!

Yesterday was my check-up since starting back on Singulair two months ago. Usually allergy season is struggle city for me - however this time it was different. Even when my allergies were bothering me, I did not have as many breathing problems, and if I did need my inhaler, it was never more than once per day.

So it seems the Singulair is working just fine for me; however, if I do start needing my inhaler more often, then more medication would be needed. This could also be a seasonal solution, and something to consider since winters are usually the worst for me.

I'm glad to say I've been feeling more in control of my health and asthma than I ever have and am happy that I've finally taken the steps to improve my quality of life.

As always, I'll keep y'all updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment