Friday, November 6, 2009

A few steps backwards?

It's been forever since I've last written, and unfortunately I really haven't been doing much of anything.

The changes in weather and the onset of all of the cold weather have left me feeling quite under the weather. This cold, or whatever it is that I have, has put me slightly outta commission for the past 2 weeks. I've still been able to go to work but any sort of physical activity has been off limits, leaving me pretty stir crazy when I am actually home..

For a better understanding of the effects cold weather has on people with asthmas, click HERE and HERE

Looks like it's time to start wrapping myself up in pashminas whenever I go outside!


On a side note, one of my volunteer projects with the PR committee for Share Our Strength's Taste of the Nation event, has their Facebook and Twitter pages up and running. Check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment