Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Because I need more text message reminders..

I came across this article from a newspaper in Oklahoma today (must be a slow news day for them) which talks about the benefits of using text messages to remind patients of appointments and to take their medications. The idea was put in place by the Johns Hopkins Children's Center, but I think a service like this would be helpful to a lot of adults. I know that I personally can be very irresponsible and forget to take my medication everyday if I have to, so this would be beneficial to me. With my Blackberry attached to me almost 24/7, I am never one to miss or not respond to a text. While this is a program that could get very expensive for some people, I do think that if it could work out somehow, it would have it's merrits.


Check out the article HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment