Monday, November 8, 2010

Even modern girls need a little Guidance

I work 7 days a week (juggling 2 jobs), go on multiple vacations a year, find time to work out, see my fabulous friends and incredible boyfriend, cook, clean, keep my closet organized, always make sure I have an unchipped manicure and keep up on world affairs. How do I do it all while remaining perfectly poised, made up and looking like I got enough sleep? I'm a modern girl...


...And it's actually not that hard! All those things your mom told you about keeping a polished appearance and clean home, she was right, but I never wanted to listen to her, until now.

You can be a career woman and domestic goddess. Jane Buckingham was in your shoes once too - and now she's helping us out. I'm currently reading her first book, The Modern Girl's Guide to Life, which teaches you everything from understanding sports (for some it's a foreign language) to hosting the perfect dinner party, to decorating your fabulous new bachlorette pad! I've also read The Modern Girl's Guide to Sticky Situations which I know will help me out soon considering I am prone to awkard situations.

Working women give this a read - you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment