Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My NYC Favorites

Hey all! Sorry it's been so long - work has been keeping me crazy busy and I'm without internet at home. I spent last weekend in my favorite place ever, the great state of New York, and realized I haven't written to much about my picks for a great time in NYC. Sooooo, here ya go!

Gray's Papaya - Great cheap drunk food AND great cheap (sober) lunch

La Mela - Best family style restaurant in Little Italy

Fanelli's Cafe - Great spot to grab a burger and recharge while shopping in Soho

Vosges - Best chocolate shop in the city

Gansevoort - Rooftop party!!!! :)

Hotel Venus - Patricia Field's store. One of the most interesting clothing shops you'll ever go into

Girl Props - cheap costume, funky, and even cheeky costume jewelry!

Victor's Cafe - Granted, I've only been here once, but my family has been going for years, so you know it's good Cuban food.

And that's just a few. Gotta head back to work - if I think of more I'll add 'em later!

No comments:

Post a Comment