Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hot Dogs on the Hill

I'mma start writing more about all my tasty adventures, so here I go!

I'm all about the simplicity when it comes to hot dogs.. I just want mine grilled, with a slight char and on a bun -- NO condiments. DC-3, the new hot dog place on Barracks Row, has taught me that sometimes add-ons can make things better. If you share my taste, you'll love the Bay Bridge hot dog - which comes on a pretzel bun and is topped with crab dip. Your best bet is not to have a naked dog, it seems these lack a little flavor and count on the add-ons to pump 'em up. Another plus for the place, their Italian Beef sammidge is one of the better ones you'll find in DC.

Not too sure I'd trek out there just for a hotdog again, but if in the area, it's definitely something fun to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment