Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Current favorite lunch spot :)

Since my job moved from Ballston to Courthouse, my core lunchtime group has been torn apart. Long gone are the days when we'd all just go to the Ballston Common food court and get whatever we want - there's way too much coordinating now. The plus side: I'm not fighting off the urge to eat Chick Fil A every day ;)

I've been at the new office 5 months now and after much culinary exploration I've come across a definite favorite - The Perfect Pita. It's fresh, healthy, affordable and theres so many options it'd take a very long time to try everything on the menu. My currect favorite - the chicken hummus veggie on a whole wheat pita with jalapeno hummus.. (always gotta add in the spice!)

There's a bunch of locations in Northern Virginia and one in DC, so if you're ever near one, I recommend going. I'm still thinking about how tasty my lunch was!

No comments:

Post a Comment