Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sample Sale Heaven

Anyone who knows me knows that if I could, I'd spend all my money shopping. If I can't spend my money shopping, then I'm looking online at all the things I want to buy. Well, here comes the biggest (and most tempting) mid-day distraction - I'm a part of quite a few online sample sale websites that offer designer clothes for a lot less than department stores. How does it work? First, you have to be invited. Shoot me an email: raqlugo@gmail.com if you're interested. Once you're invited, they send you an email with what that day's sales are. They usually last 24-48 hrs or until everything sells out. Act fast, because they can sell out quickly. Usually it takes about 10 business days to get your purchases, but with these prices, it is well worth it!

Some of the deal's I've taken advantage of: $400 Trina Turk trench coat for $68. $200 T-bags dresses for $60, $180 Voom by Joy Han dress for $30, $100 Kitson jacket for $25.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Gilt Groupe
Hautelook
ideeli
RueLaLa
Swirl by Daily Candy
Billion Dollar Babes
Beyond the Rack

Again, if you want an invite, shoot me an email at raqlugo@gmail.com and I'll send one over to ya. Always glad to share my shopping secrets with others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment