Friday, September 10, 2010

FIERCE... and Affordable

I first fell in love with Christian Siriano's designs when he was on Project Runway. Some people found him cocky and annoying, but his talent really put him in a class of his own. And anyone who can make Victoria Beckham smile is doing something very RIGHT when it comes to fashion.

While he may be known for making high concept cutting edge designs, his style is more accessible than one might think. He designs shoes and accessories for Payless! When I first heard about the partnership, I thought it was too good to be true! But now, a year later, I own 2 pairs of shoes and 2 handbags, and Siriano just keeps 'em coming.

His Spring 2011 Fashion Week runway show yesterday showcased his talent for high drama dresses but it also showcased one more thing - HIS SPRING 2011 PAYLESS DESIGNS. He's really tugging at my heart strings with these - I want them all, and retailing for $50 or less, I can afford to buy them all if I chose.

Who says you can't look fierce on a budget ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment